[Cvsnt] Failed to spawn GNU rlog

Richard Farthing keynet at london.com
Thu Feb 21 13:46:19 GMT 2002

For Apache, please check my instructions on the devguy site.
Apache should run without problems.

I had a similar problem with rlog.  This was due to the version
of rlog that I had.  There are differences between the various
"GNU" rcs tools out there.  Try another version of the RCS
tools, or if that fails, I can email you the set that I have,

regards
Richard