[Cvsnt] gserver impersonation

Tony Hoyle tmh at nothing-on.tv
Tue Feb 26 23:18:24 GMT 2002

Brian Smith wrote:
> Tony Hoyle wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:11:40 +0000 (UTC), Brian Smith
>> <brian-l-smith at uiowa.edu> wrote:
>>

>>>     new_tok_buffer(ib, ((cbuf[0] & 0xff) << 8) | (cbuf[1] & 0xff));
>>

>> yuk.  Use ntohs to do this.
>

> This is actually just copied and pasted out of the gserver code, but I
> will change it.

Hmm... the gserver code is just a copy/paste from the original cvs code.
  It shouldn't have any endianness issues (being cross platform code).
It looks like it does, though.  Ugh.  I'm fixing *that* bogosity before
it gets released...

btw. Since I'll break sspi by using network byte ordering I've change
the handshake slightly.  It now sends an extra line after the 'BEGIN
SSPI' stating the protocols it is prepared to use (comma separated in
order of preference ideally, but since the current code is NTLM only
that bit isn't implemented).  I can do some kind of handshake then to do
kerberos w/o having to have a separate gserver.