[Cvsnt] gserver impersonation

Tony Hoyle tmh at nothing-on.tv
Wed Feb 27 11:20:32 GMT 2002

On Tue, 26 Feb 2002 23:30:29 +0000 (UTC), Brian Smith
<brian-l-smith at uiowa.edu> wrote:

>I think that the semantics above are fine. I thought you just meant that
>it should be changed because it looked ugly. I don't see any endian
>issue with it; it is translating from network-byte-order to the native
>byte order, which seems right to me.

If it's compiled on a machine with a different byte order (PPC for
example) it'll break as network byte order is the same as native byte
order on those machines.  Not so much of an issue for sspi which is NT
only, but I'm surprised the gserver code had something like that in
it.