[Cvsnt] RE: Problems with checkout -d

Tony Hoyle tmh at nothing-on.tv
Wed Feb 27 00:45:24 GMT 2002

OMALLEY, JOHN C (SBCSI) wrote:
> A few more things I noticed:
>
> 1.  I downloaded and installed build 53 on my win 2K machine, and started
> the service locally.  Using a copy of the repository and both the pserver
> and sspi protocols, I was able to reproduce the problem exactly as described
> in my previous email.
>
> 2.  Also, if I checkout without a sticky tag (i.e., the trunk), the problem
> does not occur.
>
> If anyone has any ideas I thank you in advance.

I am unable to duplicate this on any combination of client/server (unix/nt).

Unless there's some kind of odd network corruption happening at your end
I can't see how you could get the effect you see.  The '-d' flag doesn't
affect how the server behaves, it just renames the top directory on the
cleent.