[Cvsnt] pserver setup problem (Almost there!)

Stacy Young Stacy.Young at sfcommerce.com
Wed Feb 27 13:49:50 GMT 2002

I must have been reading old instructions somewhere. :(
Anyhow...I created the user on the NT box and the login worked...BUT I had
to add it to the admin user group inorder to do anything. Is this because
CVSNT is running under ADMIN? I will try to get it to start up with it's own
account...and add my users to that same group.

This the right approach?

Thanks!