[Cvsnt] Having a bad cvs day....

Jane Fothergill jane at northern-atlas.com
Wed Jan 9 11:42:33 GMT 2002

Thanks for the $Log$ answer.  Will try it out once I can get cvs working
again *coff*.

I've managed to create a module, which I don't really want.  How can I get
rid of it?

this all started because I wanted to add a new sublevel directory, i.e.

source
|_ app01
	|_ btn
	|_ img
	|_ wwwroot (* new directory *)

when I tried to do an add for the directory wwwroot then I get

D:\working\source\fluidnetwork\copy from server\apps\app01>cvs add wwwroot
cvs add: in directory .:
cvs [add aborted]: there is no version here; do 'cvs checkout' first

but there won't be a version there, cos it isn't created yet.

So, I decided to do a restructure and start again, but I imported the wrong
set of code, so I want to delete the new cvs module entirely.  And if I try
to delete a directory from the code, then it again whinges about there being
no version (as the cvs sub directory got deleted too).

Any clues at all?
Cheers
Jane