[Cvsnt] question regarding cvs

Esther Flohr efgraduate at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 15:29:16 GMT 2002

Hi,

We were wondering if you have any experience with running cvs on a windows
platform.

We just installed cvs onto our system. It seems that all the online
documentation focuses on Unix. Can you please recommend information that
would help us configure and apply cvs.

We'd appreciate a response.

Thank You.

Sincerely,