[Cvsnt] Why doesn't permissions work?

Rob rhd at sparta.com
Tue Jan 15 23:18:32 GMT 2002

<doh!  forgot to post to group>

> Possibly... I don't know how NTFS permissions work on XP.  Under Win2k
> if you deny a directory it automatically stops access to everything
> under it.  Maybe you have to explicitly deny all the files under XP or
> something.

Hrmm... I would assume it works the same as 2k... I will try to find out
by someone tomorrow...  but there is not method to set permission on
files... just dirs as was the case in win2k.

Possible for your impersonation to be broken?  Anyone using pserver w/
impersonation on winxp????

I'll experiment more....  :)

Thanks
-Rob