[Cvsnt] conflict error

Mirko Viviani mviviani at decinf.it
Tue Jan 22 10:59:25 GMT 2002

Jane Fothergill wrote:

> cvs update: conflict: common.asp is modified but no longer in the repository
>
> right, it was there,  somehow I'd put a sticky tag on it which I hadn't
> meant.  So, I deleted the tag using:

With cvs NT 1.11.1.2 (Build 41) I've got the same thing after updating a
modified file in a branch.

ie:

% cvs update -r mybranch
% modify aFileName
% cvs update aFileName
cvs server updating.
cvs server: conflic: aFileName is modified but no longer in the repository
C aFileName

I've reverted to 1.10.8 and all worked again...

Why ?

Thanks.

--
Bye,