[Cvsnt] pserver impersonation doesn't seem to work

Terris terris at terris.com
Wed Jan 23 21:03:28 GMT 2002

I'm not using winXP and I suggest that everyone protest XP and
Microsoft's new draconian license "bots" that will surely make Linux
more successful than it could have ever been on its own.
Here's the updated list of steps...

1. Turn on impersonation
2. Checkout a module
3. It worked
4. Deny "all" for SYSTEM user for the top directory of the module
5. Checkout the module again
6. It failed, should have worked

pserver impersonation is definitely broken.  If I try this with ntserver it
works as expected.

news:20020122105917.E996.RHD at sparta.com...