[Cvsnt] Beta 4 (build 45) server doesn't start

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Jan 24 23:41:48 GMT 2002

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002 20:28:37 +0000 (UTC), Tony Hoyle
<tmh at nothing-on.tv> wrote:

>Bo Berglund wrote:
>
>> What is needed in terms of development tools to build CVSNT?
>> I have just installed Visual Studio 6 Pro and applied service pack 5.
>> I also checked out the complete cvsnt module (add missing directories
>> etc).
>> Where do I start? Do I need to update to a certaiun branch like WinCvs
>> or is the HEAD fine?
>>

>HEAD is fine.  You'll also need the Platform SDK from msdn.microsoft.com
>
>Tony

Almost there with the SDK added (same as for WinCvs), but:
Compiling...
ms2mit.c
f:\engineering\projects\cvsnt\ms2mit\ms2mit.c(41) : fatal error C1083:
Cannot open include file: 'krb5.h': No such file or directory
Error executing cl.exe.

Looks like something is missing in the sourcetree.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)