[Cvsnt] Linking files through different repositories.

TaKeDa cvsnt at takeda.2y.net
Fri Jan 25 05:30:31 GMT 2002

Hello Tony,

>> Could somebody implement that?
>> Or maybe there is better solution?
>> I know that I could put all files in public, and don't allow others to access
>> them, but I'm affraid situations like ie. by mistake I gave access etc.
> You need a checkout script to just check out the files you want.  See
> 'keeping a checked out copy' in the CVS manual.

I found it under:
http://www.cvshome.org/dev/text2/sklar

But it uses unix commands, I have cygwin installed, but cvs for nt still uses
windows commands ie.
I set in loginfo:
DEFAULT (echo ""; id; echo %{sVv}; date; cat) >> $CVSROOT/CVSROOT/commitlog

And it produces something like:
""; id; echo "tkdmass tkdmass_config_c.tcl,1.8,1.9"; date; cat

How I can make cvs nt to use cygwin commands from C:/CygWin/bin dir?

--
Best regards,
 TaKeDa                            mailto:cvsnt at takeda.2y.net