[Cvsnt] pserver problem

Bernard Niset bn at smartobjects.be
Wed Jan 30 20:12:42 GMT 2002

Now I got it! And it's even worse I think! If I put a password in the passwd
file but NOT encrypted then the login works fine. Weird isn't it?
I don't know what's going on but somehow this version must be broken in the
sense that it doesn't encrypt the password before comparing the one entered
to the in the passwd file.
Can this be confirmed?
Thanks,
Bernard