[Cvsnt] tags, bug ?

Terris terris at terris.com
Thu Jan 31 00:19:40 GMT 2002

That is the message you get back from CVS when you need to run 'cvs update'
on the file.  ie you need to merge.  As Bo said, you didn't create a branch.
You created a regular tag.

Yes, the error message is misleading.  Sometimes with CVSNT and always with
UNIX, CVS outputs a better message in this scenario.