[Cvsnt] Using pserver and the effect of cvs logoff

Intern Andrew Schaefer Andrew.Schaefer at bentley.com
Mon Jul 1 21:34:55 BST 2002

There are other reasons to change them.  For instance, today I had some
modules on a network share that some developers were editing.  Rather than
have them check their changes in as me (the user who checked them out) I
simply changed the CVSROOT so that the files would be checked back in as
them.  I'd agree with you though, unless you have a real reason to change
them around, it's probably not a good idea.