[Cvsnt] New WinCVS Daily Use Guide at http://ikon.as/wincvs-howto/

Egil Helland egil at egil.net
Tue Jul 2 09:54:23 BST 2002

Hi there,

many of you have probably bounced into the good WinCVS howto
(http://www.computas.com/pub/wincvs-howto/) made by Computas and used it
as a reference for your work. I certainly have. But its been a while
since it was last updated, and new versions of WinCVS have changed a
bit, so I found that the time for update was due.

So, the new WinCVS howto, a revisited version for WinCVS 1.3, is now
available at http://ikon.as/wincvs-howto/. Hope you find it  to your
likings, and please notify me if there are inaccurancies or errors, or
even better, with comments or suggestions as to how to make this a
better tool for everyone. I will try to keep it updated as best I can.

Regards,

Egil
--
egil helland / it consultant (mcse, web technology)
web: ikon.as / egil.net