[Cvsnt] using CVSNT for large binaries

Cédric Le Dressay cledressay at eugensystems.com
Tue Jul 2 10:28:16 BST 2002

C'est un message de format MIME en plusieurs parties.
We are using CVSNT for all our sources and the binaries used in our project.

- For all the binaries we store we never need to keep previous versions just the latest
- some are quite large (4 Mo) and as the number of versions rise cvs performance suffer for those files

Is there away to tell cvs for those files that we just want to keep the latest version ?
or is there away to destroy intermediate versions by an "intelligent" batch ?

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Cedric Le Dressay
Head of Technology