[Cvsnt] RE: ÄCvsntÅ odd situation

Brian.Grunnet at tietoenator.com Brian.Grunnet at tietoenator.com
Wed Jul 3 11:15:16 BST 2002

Hi John,

If you create the file again on disk and then perform CVS add operation, th=
file will be resurrected. This is the official way to cancel a non-committe=
remove according to the Cederqvist. Then you should be able get the remote
changes and then retry the remove operation as required.

Regards,
Brian