[Cvsnt] Binding CVSNT to multiple (but not all) IP addresses in a machine

Brett Delle Grazie bdellegrazie at iee.org
Wed Jul 3 12:52:53 BST 2002

Dear CVSNT group,

I wanted to bind the CVSNT server (using pserver) to specific IP addresses
in a multihomed machine
(e.g. Two LAN cards but not the dialup PPP connection).  I know about the
registry Bind setting,
however the documentation (README.TXT) doesn't state if it is possible to
bind to multiple addresses
rather than just a single one (the default is all addresses).

I tried various combinations but obviously not the right one.

Does anyone know how to do this?

My thanks - CVSNT is great!

Best Regards,

Brett Delle Grazie
--
[ Brett Delle Grazie.vcf of type text/x-vcard deleted ]