[Cvsnt] Linefeed expected

Franck Lempereur flempereur at experian-scorex.com
Wed Jul 3 13:42:31 BST 2002

I get a line feed expected when I issue a  "log" on CVSNT. I had to
restore this file, from the previous day and I get this error since. How
to fix ?? Any ideas welcomed, thanks.

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and/or legally privileged. If you have received this e-mail
and you are not a named addressee, please inform the Scorex IT Service Desk on +377 97 98 54 54 and then delete
the e-mail from your system. If you are not a named addressee you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy,
print or rely on this e-mail. Although Scorex routinely screens for viruses, addressees should scan this e-mail
and any attachments for viruses. Scorex makes no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this
e-mail or any attachments. Please note that to ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection of its clients
and business, Scorex may monitor and read e-mails sent to and from its servers.