[Cvsnt] next try: Permission denied using impersonation

Juergen.Miebach at Dev.Helaba.de Juergen.Miebach at Dev.Helaba.de
Tue Jul 9 11:34:48 BST 2002

Hallo,
I want to retry my question about impersonation, anybody can helps me? We
are now using cvsnt v57f.

>  -----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----

CVSUser.
> Group CVSUser contains some of our domaingroups.
> The group CVSUser has change permission on directories d:\cvs
> and d:\csv\CVSROOT.
> We are using pserver protocol  (WSAD - > Eclipse 1.0).
>
> If I use Impersonation and want checkin/checkout
> 1. it works using an server local user (local cvs admin user)
> 2. I receive "Permission denied on d:\cvs\CVSROOT" with an
> domain user (as member in group CVSUser)
> Without Impersonation is works for domain users also (,ok
> system is using)
>
> trying:
> 1. ACL full control for CVS group
> 2. add user via "cvs passwd .."
> 3. Checkbox "use local users instead of domain" enabled and disabled
> don't help's.
>
> There is possible to use domain groups in local groups? If I
> right remember, IBM's WAS can't handle this also for security.

=09> Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen
=09=09=09=09>
=09> Dr. J=FCrgen Miebach
=09>
=09> _____________________________________
=09> J=FCrgen Miebach
=09>
=09> H E L A B A
=09> Landesbank Hessen-Th=FCringen Girozentrale
=09> 557300 Architektur
=09> Tel.: +49 (0) 69 / 91 32-48 59
=09> e-mail:=09juergen.miebach at helaba.de
=09> =09juergen.miebach at dev.helaba.de