[Cvsnt] executing cvs from tomcat

Allen Gordon a.gordon at cablelabs.com
Thu Jul 25 18:11:34 BST 2002

Hello,

We have an application that requires an input form to be processed by some =
jsp code from within jakarta tomcat running on NT4 SP6.  We require version=
 control for these input forms.  Consequently, we are attempting to use run=
time.exec() to executed cvs commands from cvsnt (current version).  Unfortu=
nately we are getting erros that it cannot connect to named pipe.  The same=
 cvs command run outside of tomcat works fine.  We can also execute other d=
os commands from within tomcat.

Anyone have any experience/ideas about this?  This is for an immediate appl=
ication.

Many thanks

Allen

Allen R. Gordon, Ph.D.