[Cvsnt] cvs [login aborted]: no such repository

Tony Fenleish tleish at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 25 23:05:13 BST 2002

I've set up CVSNT and have it working on the local machine with local and
ntserver, and then I have it working remotely with ssh, but I can't get it
to work with pserver.  When I try to login, I get a promt to enter a
password.  After entering the pass I get an error:

pserver path:
:pserver:user at domain:c:/cvs/cvsrepo

Error:
cvs [login aborted]: c:/cvs/cvsrepo: no such repository

The ssh path that works.
:ext:user at domain:c:/cvs/cvsrepo

Using the CVSNT Applet, the following is entered in the registry:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\CVS\PServer]
"RepositoryPrefix"="E:/cvs/cvsrepo"
"StartNTServer"=dword:00000001
"StartPServer"=dword:00000001
"Impersonation"=dword:00000001
"DontUseDomain"=dword:00000001
"PServerPort"=dword:00000961
"TempDir"="E:\\cvs\\cvstemp"
"Repository0"="E:/cvs/cvsrepo"
"Repository1"="E:/cvs/cvsrepo/test"

I've looked all through the cvsnt docs and mail list and I can't find a
solution to this one.

Thanks,
-Tony