[Cvsnt] CVSNT installation query.

Rajneesh Watsh RWatsh at quark.co.in
Sat Jul 27 18:34:38 BST 2002

Hi,

I have some problem in setting up the CVSNT. Following is the command i
executed but it fails for a reason which is not true as the machine named
rwatsh is very much a part of the mentioned domain. What can be wrong in
this?

C:\>set CVSROOT=:pserver:India-ch-uad\rwatsh at rwatsh:/Pinger

C:\>cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:India-ch-uad\rwatsh at rwatsh:2401/Pinger
CVS password: *****
cvs [login aborted]: unrecognized auth response from rwatsh: cvs server:
error 0
 Invalid username - cannot specify domain as machine is not a domain member

Also there is some problem regarding the rights of access. My user name is
rwatsh and when i use "cvs passwd" command then it fails because it needs
admin rights which i do possess.

Thanks in advance!

Regds,
Watsh.