[Cvsnt] Problem in setting up cvs 1.11.1.3

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sat Jun 1 23:48:36 BST 2002

It depends on how your are authenticated, on your local machine or
from the domain. Please check how your CVSROOT/config file has set
this up.
(Are you logging on to your machine or your domain when you log in? It
looks to me that you have set CVSNT to use one way but you log in and
add users the other way.)

/Bo