[Cvsnt] Weird log in problem

Jason J. Ellingson jellingson at atomicplaypen.com
Tue Jun 4 22:19:45 BST 2002

Just installed everything fine (from scratch on new setup).  However, if
I add users who are members of anything more than just "Users" (such as
my account which is also part of "Administrators"), I can't log in.  It
either hangs forever (have to ctrl-C to get out) or comes back right
away with "cvs [login abort] error from server charlie: 0".  If I use a
bad password, it denies me just fine, so it obviously sees the
accounts/passwords just fine.

This is with the new .57d build.

Ex: user1 (member of "Users") - OK
User2 (member of "Administrators") - fail
User3 (member of "CVS Users") - fail
User4 (member of all groups) - fail

Weird eh?

- Jason