[Cvsnt] rlog problem on cvsweb NT

victorl vvl at world.std.com
Fri Jun 7 04:34:46 BST 2002

I see following error, trying to access cvsweb repository on NT 4/ SP6 /
Apache:
Error: Failed to spawn GNU rlog on 'c:/cvs/CVSROOT//checkoutlist,v,
c:/cvs/CVSROOT//commitinfo,v, c:/cvs/CVSROOT//config,v,
c:/cvs/CVSROOT//cvswrappers,v, c:/cvs/CVSROOT//editinfo,v,
c:/cvs/CVSROOT//loginfo,v, c:/cvs/CVSROOT//modules,v,
c:/cvs/CVSROOT//notify,v, c:/cvs/CVSROOT//rcsinfo,v,
c:/cvs/CVSROOT//taginfo,v, c:/cvs/CVSROOT//verifymsg,v'

did you set the $ENV{PATH} in your configuration file correctly ?

Well, rlog executable is in path. I wonder what else can cause this problem.
Thanks,
vvl