[Cvsnt] Editor problem using CVSNT 1.11.1.3 build 57d on Win2K

Tony Hoyle tmh at nothing-on.tv
Mon Jun 17 17:50:17 BST 2002

On Mon, 17 Jun 2002 14:52:18 +0000 (UTC), "Anthony Williams"
<anthwil at nortelnetworks.com> wrote:

>The new version works OK with both gnuclient and vi. Thanks.

The biggest problem is run_popen which can't use waitpid as its
listener is in a child process (Unix only lets you wait for your own
children, which I suppose make some sense).  I think the way I've done
it now works but it'll need some testing.