[Cvsnt] pserver can't create new accounts - passwd aborted - end of file from server

Arlindo Carvalho rdc02271 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 17:44:39 BST 2002

Hi!
i'm having a similar problem. Can you access your
repository from another computer using the pserver
protocol?! I'm asking this because i have a Mac and
Windows2000 computer. The windows 2000 has the cvs
server, but when i try to add users(or login from any
other computer using pserver) i get a message saying :
such user doesn't exist...
Bye! THanks.
Jorge Carvalho
rdc02271 at yahoo.com
--- Jim Collins <jcollins at planit_nospam_usa.com>