[Cvsnt] cvsnt Linux version

Anthony Williams anthwil at nortelnetworks.com
Fri Mar 1 10:50:42 GMT 2002

"Tony Hoyle" <tmh at nothing-on.tv> wrote in message
news:3C7ECC4C.5030705 at nothing-on.tv...
> Anthony Williams wrote:

gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../src -I../src -Iyes/include    -g -O2 -
> > c -o gserver.o `test -f gssapi_mit/gserver.c || echo
> > './'`gssapi_mit/gserver.c
> > gssapi_mit/gserver.c: In function `gserver_connect':
> > gssapi_mit/gserver.c:158: `gss_nt_service_name' undeclared (first use in
> > this function)
>
> That's a synonym for GSS_C_NT_HOSTBASED_SERVICE - there's a config
> option for this but I didn't use it yet.
>
> > gssapi_mit/gserver.c:189: `errno' undeclared (first use in this
function)

> Missing include of <errno.h> probably.
>
> > gssapi_mit/gserver.c:309: `krb5_context' undeclared (first use in this
> > function)
> > gssapi_mit/gserver.c:309: parse error before "kc"
> > gssapi_mit/gserver.c:310: `krb5_principal' undeclared (first use in this
> > function)
> > gssapi_mit/gserver.c:313: `kc' undeclared (first use in this function)
> > gssapi_mit/gserver.c:316: `p' undeclared (first use in this function)
>
> Not sure about this one...  A missing kerberos header somewhere.
>
> > gssapi_mit/gserver.c:318: `TRUE' undeclared (first use in this function)
>
> That looks like a windows-ism that's crept in (unless it's defined in
> the missing kerberos header).  I'll leave it until we work out where the
> krb5_context stuff is defined.

It isn't. (not in /usr/include/* or /usr/include/kerberos/*, or indeed
anywhere in the /usr/include tree)

There's no man page for it either.

Anthony
--
Anthony Williams
Software Engineer, Nortel Networks Optical Components Ltd