[Cvsnt] gserver impersonation

Brian Smith brian-l-smith at uiowa.edu
Fri Mar 1 02:36:21 GMT 2002

Tony Hoyle wrote:
> Brian Smith wrote:
>>
>> That sounds good. A stabilization period is really all I need.
>
> Since there's quite a bit of stuff to go in I'll probably create a
> development branch so it can get merged reasonably quickly.  Then when
> the release has stabilised I'll merge it all back into the trunk and
> carry on as before.

The reason I want a "stabalization period" is so I can ha. I've already
done the source code merge on my end; I just need to change my SPN
registration stuff; I should have a set of working patches for you
tomorrow or Friday. I am planning to give you the patches in chunks:

Patch 1:  sspi_common.c, sspi.c, sspi_common.c, sspi_protool.dsp.
           sspi_common contains the code shared by :sspi: and :gserver:
           All I did to sspi.c is refactor it to use the
           functions in sspi_common.c.
Patch 2:  All the changes to protocol_interface.
Patch 3:  The gserver_sspi_protocol.dll project plus the
           the changes to library.c and cvsservice

- Brian