[Cvsnt] Installation of CVSNT

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Mar 8 16:59:41 GMT 2002

The connect root is wrong:
pserver needs a middle part as user at server like
:pserver:mike at cobra:c:/cvsrepo/pc

And the directory nesting of repositories is OK, just give a valid
repository root here (don't confuse this with the module path, that
is coming later).
A valid reposttory directory is one that has a properly initialized
/CVSROOT subdirectory and that CVSNT is set up to serve in the registry.

/Bo