[Cvsnt] Installation of CVSNT

christian chatelain christian.chatelain at atosorigin.com
Mon Mar 11 10:50:44 GMT 2002

On My Unix machine cvs -v give the following
--> Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.11.1p1 (client/server)

But when I try the same on my PC pointing to a local repository the answer is
OK for               :pserver:user at mach_name:d:\cvsrr
but not OK for   :pserver:user at mach_name:d:\partage\repository
where d:\cvsrr and d:\partage\repository are legal repository

You don't believe me if  say you that
cvs -v give me the following answer:

Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 1.11.1.3 rc2 (Build 55) (client/server)

Copyright (c) 1989-2001 Brian Berliner, david d `zoo' zuhn,
                        Jeff Polk, and other authors
CVSNT version (Mar  1 2002) Copyright (c) 1999-2001 Tony Hoyle and others
see http://www.cvsnt.org

CVS may be copied only under the terms of the GNU General Public License,
a copy of which can be found with the CVS distribution kit.

Specify the --help option for further information about CVS

Maybe i have no luck....