[Cvsnt] Admin File Format

Simon.Hall at transwareplc.com Simon.Hall at transwareplc.com
Mon Mar 4 16:09:29 GMT 2002

>>What format does the CVSROOT/admin file take?
>>
>>I could not find a reference to it in the Cederqvist docs at all.
>>
>It's just a list of cvs usernames who are repository administrators.
>
>Tony

Thanks Tony,

I tried adding my username to the file as 'name' (without quotes).
I've also tried adding the domain/user combination in several ways:
DOMAIN#name and name:!DOMAIN
But none of these have worked.

Any further information would be appreciated.

Also, where can I read about this file if not in the cederqvist file?

Thanks,

 [ s i m o n   h a l l ]
    d e v e l o p e r