[Cvsnt] Old edit bug fixed?

Dave Jones davegjones1 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 6 13:52:44 GMT 2002

Hi, I'm experiencing some problems with edit using the last stable
cvsnt exe and I found in the archives the message thread below, which
describes the problem I'm having.  Does anyone know if this bug is
fixed in the latest version and if so is this latest RC looking like
it's going to be the final version?

Thanks

Dave

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv From the archives vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Wow, good stuff... I was not expecting you to do the fix directly into
the
source...
Have you notified Tony Hoyle about this ? It looks like something he
would
like to know about.