[Cvsnt] Re: [cvsgui] Wincvs 1.3.7.1 beta 7 is EXTREMELY SLOW!

Tony Hoyle tmh at nothing-on.tv
Fri Mar 8 09:46:40 GMT 2002

Bo Berglund wrote:
>>Can your nameserver see both a forward and reverse DNS reference... ie.
>>does 8.0.0.10.in-addr.arpa exist?
>>

> Never heard of this, how do I check?
>
> Also see my latest post about this running both server and client in
> the same PC.

Since the command line works OK for you it won't be that anyway...  I'm
not sure
there's a way you can check in Windows - in Unix you'd just use the
'host' command.  If you have no reverse lookup then your network
connectivity may be very slow as the other end has to timeout trying to
work out your machine name.