[Cvsnt] Update -r tag makes bad sticky tags in some circumstances.

RoD rod at sgh.waw.pl
Fri Mar 8 16:14:10 GMT 2002

> Exactly the same on build 57 on my machine yields the correct results...
>
> What are you using to do the tagging etc.?

Ok ... client and server build 55, client on other machine, both machines
Windows 2000,
authentication :ntserver:, SystemAuth=no

I use it from system command prompt (WinCVS command prompt is buggy).
I've made quite new module and it also not worked.

I have no more ideas :(

"rel-10" works good.
"rel_01" and "rel-01" works bad.

rod