[Cvsnt] Update -r tag makes bad sticky tags in some circumstances.

Gates, Donald T DONALD.T.GATES at saic.com
Sat Mar 9 00:12:23 GMT 2002

All,

I don't have as definitive test data to offer as RoD, but I have also seen
this rather strange tag name "garbling". (At the time, I thought it was
something that I did. I'm relieved that it was not.)

Tony,

Have you got any idea how this is happening and better yet, can you fix it
and put it in before you close off the Release Candidate to further changes?

Don Gates