[Cvsnt] cvs causes an accessviolation on winxp??

Bernd Mayer MayerBernd at gmx.net
Mon Mar 11 11:55:52 GMT 2002

Hi

I have installed wincvs 1.3 beta 7 and the latest cvsnt build 57. if I
start wincvs I get an accessviolation. First, I thought it is wincvs.
But then I tried the command line version of cvsnt and got the same
error message (address...). I have set cvsroot to my folder where the
rep is and the cvs service for nt startet without any error!
C:\programme\cvs\test. (test is the rep!) the command 'cvs -d
C:\programme\cvs\test init' has successfully created all files! But 'cvs
login' causes an accessviolation!

Help!!