[Cvsnt] Update: Path Length Problem with CVS.EXE or WS2HELP.DLL

Gates, Donald T DONALD.T.GATES at saic.com
Wed Mar 13 01:24:46 GMT 2002

Okay here's a bit more information that makes this even stranger.

It doesn't appear to be the path length after all. I tried a longer path
"D:\Gates\CVS_Working\29Palms\APPS_CD\weathertrac\IMAGES\CVS" and it work
just fine.

I tried a path almost exactly the same (differing by only 3 letters "SVR")
"D:\Gates\CVS_Working\29Palms\SpeedLoad_CD\WKS\I386" and it also worked.

Please note that in all cases, there are no spaces in any of the directory
pathes tried.

Don