[Cvsnt] Control panel applet forgets old settings...

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Wed Mar 13 11:34:43 GMT 2002

Tony,
sorry for that. I just thought that the applet code had a new tab but that the old
tabs still worked reading from the registry and all. However after using the applet
one time setting all up and then starting-stopping-starting the service, exit and
restart the applet all is fine again. :=)

And I am probably too eager to get the new stuff now that I can compile it myself...

BTW
How about the cvs ls command printing the directories with full relative path from
the repository root? Possible or not?

/Bo