[Cvsnt] File Not Found/Path Not Found Errors during import

Matthew A. Overlund moverlund at enterpro-software.com
Thu Mar 14 00:23:26 GMT 2002

Hello,

When running an import on a large source tree, after a certain amount of
the sources are imported I start recieving errors on all subsequent files.
All File or Path not found errors.  The workaround seems to be
to manually import the source tree in smaller sections that do not cause the
error, but this is cumbersome at best.

I am running the current stable version of cvsnt, accessing it
via pserver.  It is running on an Intel based windows 2000 adv.
server machine, and the repository is stored on an NTFS partition mounted
in a folder on a separate NTFS drive, i.e. E:\ is a mounted NTFS drive
SourceRoot is an NTFS partition, mounted at e:\sourceroot.

Picked through as much of the list as I could find in the archives with
no helpful results.  Hope someone has an answer.....

Thanks

Matt