[Cvsnt] connect from Unix client to a CVSNT server...

christian chatelain christian.chatelain at atosorigin.com
Tue Mar 19 08:48:45 GMT 2002

thierry.midy at bnpparibas.com a écrit :

> is it possible?
>
> when I try this :
>  export CVSROOT = pserver:my_user at my_host:c:\data\cvs

I've succeded in doing that (connecting from Unix AIX to CVSNT
(1.11.1.3.rc2-build 55) server on NT4 -service pack6).
The correct syntax is
CVSROOT = :pserver:my_user at my_host:/c//cvs
it works too with :
CVSROOT = :pserver:my_host:/c//cvs

I never succeeded in accessing a repository located on a sub directory as
"/data/cvs".