[Cvsnt] How to add a second repository?

Wolfram Kuss Wolfram.Kuss at 3D-Raumplan.com
Fri Mar 15 09:48:43 GMT 2002

Thanks for your time, but it still does not work. I do the following:

- Go into the applet
- Stop the service
- Add the directory. When I do this the first time, I get:

------------------- snip ------------------

Repository initialisation failed. To see errors, type the following at
the command line:

cvs -d c:\cvs_tst init

------------------- snip ------------------

I ran the command line and there was no error and when I add the
directory in the applet later, there is no error message.

- I start the service. Everything looks ok.
- I go out of the applet (clicking ok) and in again and the new
directory is gone. There is only one repositroy, the old one.

I have created the repository on the same drive a the initial one,
used less than 8 letters and shared the directory. Nothing helped.

BTW, I can not press apply, since it is grey. When I did it in another
order (IIRC adding the dir first and then stopping the service), I
could press on apply, but that did not make any difference.

Bye bye,
Wolfram.