[Cvsnt] Binary Files

Kyrre Kristiansen kyrre_kristiansen at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 15 12:06:45 GMT 2002

If you're using the command-line client, you must add the files using "cvs
add -kb file", so that CVS knows that it's binary. Otherwise it will try to
change the newlines in the file, which corrupts the file. TortoiseCVS has a
nice feature where it recognises binary files by their extentions.
news:41B553DE6D81D5119AD90050DA7ACF700209BA at PDCSERVER...