[Cvsnt] Installing CVSNT and making it work

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Wed Mar 27 13:44:45 GMT 2002

My system path variable on the server (it must be the path for system) includes:
D:\server\Perl\bin;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;D:\server\CVS-NT;D:\server\RCS

I don't use the setting in the conf file (commented out) because I never got it to work properly.

Advice:
Edit the path variable (ControlPanel/System/Advanced/EnvironmentVariables) for system.
Add the two entries you have to the front of the existing path (d:/rcs;d:/cvsnt).
Then remove the entry in the conf file and restart the server.

I think you will be better off now.

/Bo