[Cvsnt] CVS for NT 1.11.1.3 in ntserver mode?

Jörg Krein joerg.krein at ims.fhg.de
Wed Mar 20 14:22:51 GMT 2002

Hello,

I got it working with sspi protocol now.
With ntserver protocol I always got the named pipe error 2.
I saw that ntserver is listening as I reached it with  telnet as described
in
the troubleshooting.
I don't think I'm in the same NT domain as the server, but I share a
directory on it.
I have a user account on that machine.
What is that impersonation checkbox for?
I can't read the cvs.pdf file delivered with cvsnt.
Maybe there is some better structured  information?