Vedr.: Re: [Cvsnt] Help with usage...

jml at nykredit.dk jml at nykredit.dk
Thu Mar 21 10:39:26 GMT 2002

Better is perhaps:

cvs -q rdiff -s -D "last week" somemodulename

This command limits the list to files in a certain module, and lists files
committed by any user.

If the history command is used as Tony suggests it will only list commits
made by yourself. If an -a switch is added it will list commits by any
user, but still it lists all committed files in the entire repository, and
the list will contain duplicates if a file has been commited several times
since the specified date.

You may use a wide variety of date-formats e.g. yesterday, 2002-01-01,
02-01-01, "1 jan 2002" etc.

Regards

Jørgen Møller Larsen, KMF
Nykredit Data
email: jml at nykredit.dk
Tlf. direkte 96 35 50 69

                    Tony Hoyle
                    <tmh at nothing-        Til:    cvsnt at cvsnt.org cvsnt downloads at march-hare.com @CVSNT on Twitter CVSNT on Facebook
                    on.tv>               cc:
                    Sendt af:            Vedr.:  Re: [Cvsnt] Help with usage...
                    cvsnt-admin at c
                    vsnt.org

                    2002-03-20
                    22:40
                    Besvar
                    venligst til
                    Tony Hoyle

Dwayne Miller wrote:
> I'm trying to get a list of files that have been modified after a
> certain date, but I cannot find a command that does that.
>
> The log command looks like it should work, but when I try it, I get all
> of the file names in the repository, and those that have been modified,
> I receive some extra revision information.
>
> So, the question is... is there a way to retrieve a list of only those
> files that have been committed after a certain date?

Use the history command:

eg.

cvs history -c -D "last week"