[Cvsnt] Loginfo not triggering

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sun Mar 24 21:55:56 GMT 2002

I might be wrong, but is it not so that the AT command is only
available to accounts in the administrative group on an NT machine?
Thus if you are an admin the AT command executes fine, but if you are
an ordinary user it won't accept the schedule and thus no update is
done.

(Just back from vacation so this may be already solved even though I
did not see the solution...)

/Bo

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002 10:51:35 +0000 (UTC), David Stebbings
<David.Stebbings at OK-Mail.co.uk> wrote:

>I've got an odd one.  Loginfo doesn't seem to be working for all users, only
>some.
>
>I'm running John Peacocks CVSNTUPD program which keeps a sandbox of a
>website up to date but it only gets triggered by some users.  For instance i
>can edit, change and commit a test file and it runs the autoupdate, but if
>another user does it, the autoupdate isn't triggered.
>
>I can't for the life of me work out why one is working and not the other.
>Any ideas?
>
>David Stebbings
>Network and Systems Administrator
>
>IPT: Interactive Prospect Targeting
>Harnessing the power of the Internet to create new marketing opportunities
>* MyOffers * OK-mail * MyViewPoint * CPRcentre * QuizPlayer * FriendsLocator
>* TheWinRoom *
>For further information on IPT's websites, products and services click here.
>http://www.ipt-ltd.co.uk
>
>OK-Mail Ltd, Reg. No. 3928638, Macmillan House, 96 Kensington High St, W8
>4SG.
>
>This e-mail is intended solely for the above-mentioned recipient and it may
>contain confidential or privileged information.  If you have received it in
>error, please notify us immediately by telephone and delete the e-mail.  You
>must not copy, distribute, disclose or take any action in reliance on it.
>
>The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses
>which could damage your own computer system.  While every reasonable
>precaution has been taken to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability
>for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should
>carry out your own virus checks before opening the attachment.

(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)