[Cvsnt] Loginfo not triggering

Arvind Raman arvind_raman_tech at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 22 10:56:54 GMT 2002

I've got an odd one.  Loginfo doesn't seem to be
working for all users, only
some.
Hi,
Check the permissions on the LOCKDIR. I guess that
could be the key. In my opinion all users should have
permissions on that directory.

Arvind

I'm running John Peacocks CVSNTUPD program which keeps
a sandbox of a
website up to date but it only gets triggered by some
users.  For instance i
can edit, change and commit a test file and it runs
the autoupdate, but if
another user does it, the autoupdate isn't triggered.

I can't for the life of me work out why one is working
and not the other.
Any ideas?

David Stebbings
Network and Systems Administrator